Weight Management Services To Help You Lose The Weight And Keep It Off
HRM is more than a weight-loss program. It's a way of life.
Weight management is a skill that needs both commitment and practice. Whether you have 20 or 200 pounds to lose, we can help you make that change to manage your weight and health for a lifetime. Patients, on average, can lose anywhere between 13 and 28 pounds in a 12-week period.
The ADC HRM program offers two personalized options for our patients to best fit their busy schedules - either participating in the clinic program, or the at-home option.
HRM In-Clinic Program
The clinic program's goal is behavior-modification through structure, accountability, skill-building and one-on-one support.
Patients work closely with a expert health educator as part of our medically-supervised weight loss program.
The in-clinic program includes:
- Low-calorie, effective diets
- Weekly medical monitoring
- Weekly education class
- Individual support and coaching
- In 2011 & in 2013, our program received the HRM¨ Gold Standard Award, which is presented to select HRM¨ weight-loss programs that demonstrate excellence in performance and patient care.
- In 2015, the HRM program received recognition as a "Best Diet for Weight Loss" in US News and World Report.
- In 2016, the HRM program received recognition as a "Best Diet for Weight Loss" and "Best Fast Weight Loss Diet". ADC's Health Risk Management program is the only program in Central Texas with an on-site HRM program.
- In 2017, the HRM program received recognition as a "Best Diet for Weight Loss" and "Best Fast Weight Loss Diet". This is the second year that the program was selected #1 for Best Fast Weight Loss Diet by US News and World Report.