Lab Testing Austin, TX
The ADC lab uses a network of draw stations at our offices throughout Central Texas and our main lab to perform dozens of tests for our doctors and providers. We even accept laboratory orders from physicians outside of the ADC network.
In addition to adult draws, the laboratory stations at our Cedar Bend and Circle C locations are properly equipped for pediatrics and have specially trained phlebotomists for your child's laboratory draws.
Do I Need To Make An Appointment?
No, an appointment is not required. For lab related questions please call 512-901-3500.
Do You Accept Orders From Outside Doctors?
Yes. The ADC Laboratory extends services to patients with non-ADC doctors. Patients must provide orders from licensed health care providers that possess a National Provider Identifier (NPI).
Non-ADC patients will need to be registered as ADC patients for lab orders from an outside physician. However, the results will be sent back to the patient's primary provider for interpretation and to share with their patient.
- Cedar Bend 7:00am - 4:00pm Monday - Friday
- Cedar Park 8:00am - 4:30pm Monday- Friday (Closed during lunch hour from 12:00pm - 1:00pm)
- Circle C 7:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday
- North 7:00am - 5:30pm Monday - Friday
- Round Rock 7:00am - 4:30pm Monday - Wednesday, Friday (Closed during lunch hour from 12:00pm - 1:00pm)
- Steiner Ranch 7:00am - 4:00pm Monday - Friday (Closed during lunch hour from 12:00pm - 1:00pm)
- Westlake 7:30am - 5:00pm Monday-Friday