Due to a staffing shortage of phlebotomists, the ADC Cedar Park
and Steiner Ranch labs will close temporarily beginning Monday, August 23rd, and will remain closed until further notice. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Lab Testing Austin, TX
The ADC lab uses a network of draw stations at our offices throughout Central Texas and our main lab to perform dozens of tests for our doctors and providers. We even accept laboratory orders from physicians outside of the ADC network.
In addition to adult draws, the laboratory stations at our Cedar Bend and Circle C locations are properly equipped for pediatrics and have specially trained phlebotomists for your child's laboratory draws.
Do I Need To Make An Appointment?
No, an appointment is not required. For lab related questions please call 512-901-3500.
Do You Accept Orders From Outside Doctors?
Yes. The ADC Laboratory extends services to patients with non-ADC doctors. Patients must provide orders from licensed health care providers that possess a National Provider Identifier (NPI).
Non-ADC patients will need to be registered as ADC patients for lab orders from an outside physician. However, the results will be sent back to the patient's primary provider for interpretation and to share with their patient.
- ADC Cedar Park Closed until further notice
- ADC Steiner Ranch Closed until further notice
- ADC Cedar Bend 7:00 AM – 4:30 PM Monday – Friday
- ADC Circle C 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM Monday – Friday and closed for lunch 12 Noon – 1:00 PM
- ADC North 7:00 AM – 5:30 PM Monday – Friday
- ADC Round Rock 7:00 AM – 4:30 PM Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday and closed for lunch 12:30 – 1:30 PM; Closed all day Thursday
- ADC Westlake 7:30 AM -1:00 PM and 2:00 PM - 4:30 Closed for lunch 100 PM -2:00 PM