Contact ADC Travel Clinic
To schedule appointment, call (512) 901-4486 Travel Clinic Fax Number: (512) 901-3923
Appointment are offered Tuesday-Friday. The Travel Clinic is located at the North Clinic on the 2nd floor of the South Wing, in the Internal Medicine clinic.
Traveling overseas? Visit the Travel clinic for your immunizations.
ADC's Travel Clinic keeps you healthy wherever your travels take you.
Going abroad for work, family or pleasure? The key to good health is preparation, and our Travel Clinic staff can advise you on the best way to get ready for your trip.
Our services are based on the most current materials published on international travel from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, World Health Organization and the US Department of State.
Who should visit the Travel Clinic?
- Business travelers
- Immunization shots for missions, volunteer & adoption trips
- Students studying abroad
- Leisure travelers
- Travelers on US Government business
When should you visit the Travel Clinic?
Ideally, you should schedule your appointment at least 4 weeks before you leave on your trip. It takes time after any vaccinations to develop adequate anti-body response before you reach a country with possible contamination.
But even if you don't have 4 weeks, we can help you increase your chances of having a healthy trip.
What services does the Travel Clinic provide?
- Travel itinerary and health history review
- Personalized recommendations for precautions and vaccines based on your travel plans
- International Certificate of Vaccination
- Malaria prevention
- Dengue Fever Precaution Education
- Individual report on health-related issues, environmental hazards, assessment of terrorism threat and embassy and consulate information
- Food and beverage precautions
- Travelers diarrhea*
- Altitude illness*
- Motion Sickness*
- Accelerated vaccine schedule if approved by CDC and appropriate for your travel needs
*Prescriptions are available if warranted for the travel destination.
Payment information and cost:
We accept most insurance plans and will submit the covered vaccinations and administrative costs. Patient is responsible for the consult, products and any other non-covered vaccinations at time of service. Please contact your insurance carrier to review coverage if you have any questions.
Any vaccination not covered by insurance will require payment at time of services.
- Brief Medication visit $40.00 per person
- Detailed Consult Visits $65.00 per person
- Replacement Yellow Card $20.00
There is a $70.00 administration fee for the 1st vaccine and $35.00 for each subsequent vaccine administration.
We also offer travel kits and repellents available for purchase thru the clinic!
Common travel vaccines and cost:
- Common vaccinations covered by Medicare B:
- Pneumococcal Vaccines
- Hepatitis B
- Common vaccinations covered by private health insurance:
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Self-Pay Rate for the following Vaccinations: (note price change for Typhoid)
- Hepatitis A $120.00
- Japanese Encephalitis $350.00
- Meningococcal B $225.00
- Meningococcal Conjugate (MenACWY) $160.00
- Rabies $402.00
- Shingrix $180.00
- Typhoid $135.00
- Yellow Fever $205.00
We carry and offer other routine vaccinations and if you would like more information, please contact our office to a speak to a nurse.