Specialized Care For Our Changing Bodies
We know you have questions when it comes to menopause and it's effects on your well-being.
As the only Menopause and Osteoporosis Clinic in Central Texas, we can help you with information about current clinical studies and treatment options. Whether you use hormone replacement therapy or alternatives depends on your personal preferences.
It's our belief that menopause is a time to become informed about your health risks and choices in order to stay healthy and vigorous in the years to come.
Diagnosis and Treatments
- Menopause related concerns including perimenopause, menopause, hot flashes, night sweats, irregular periods or absence of periods
- Hormone replacement therapy including FDA approved, but not compounded, Bio-identical hormone therapy
- Breast and pelvic exams as part of monitoring hormone therapy treatment
- Osteoporosis and osteopenia management
- Sexual dysfunction, low libido
- Post-menopausal vaginal issues