Ear, Nose and Throat specialists: Focusing on the treatment of the head and neck for adults and children
Do you suffer from issues of the head or neck, including the ears, nose, throat, sinuses, and larynx?
An Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT) doctor, also referred as an Otolaryngologist, can help. An ENT doctor can diagnose, manage, and treat patients of all ages from newborns to the elderly.
To schedule an appointment, please call (512) 901-1111.
What does an ENT treat?
Otolaryngologists diagnose and manage the following:
- Nose: Allergy, sinus infection, breathing, tumors, cosmetic surgery and reconstruction, and disorders of taste and smell.
- Ears: Balance disorders, infections, tumors, repair of external ear deformities, and hearing testing and treatment by surgery or with hearing aids.
- Throat and voice box: Chronic cough, wwallowing and breathing problems, infections, tumors, birth defects, speech and voice diagnostics and therapy.
- Neck: Tumors of the thyroid and parathyroid glands, saliva-producing glands, and other neck tumors.
- Mouth: Fractures of the jaw and other facial bones, diseases of the mouth and repair birth defects.