ADC Circle C Urgent Care is currently closed. ADC Cedar Bend Urgent Care is OPEN and seeing patients with non-respiratory conditions such as sprains, strains, cuts, UTI's, rashes, eye and ear infections).
Please call to schedule your Urgent Care appointment. At this time, we are not accepting walk-ins to ensure we are properly screening patients prior to arrival to provide a safer environment for our patients and staff. Please note that as part of our screening process, we are are conducting temperature checks and screenings at our entrance.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 5:00pm - 8:00pm and 9:00am - 5:00pm Saturday and Sunday
Easy Access to Same Day Care
- Same-day care, seven days a week*
- Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's Day
- Immunizations for Adults (does not include travel immunizations/call for specific immunizations)
- School Physicals: We perform school and sport physicals 7 days a week.
- NO Emergency Room or hospital deductible
ADC's Urgent Care clinic is there for you when you need us. We offer same-day, walk-in, after-hours and weekend appointments for anyone who needs care quickly - from children to seniors.
Our experienced Urgent Care team treats minor emergencies, including sprains, minor burns, colds and flu, seasonal allergies and more. Plus, ADC patients and their providers are connected through our Electronic Medical Records (EMR) and our MyADC patient portal.
This means unlike other Urgent Care centers, your ADC Urgent Care provider knows your history and can provide care that is tailored to your specific healthcare needs. While walk-ins are always welcome, ADC recommends making an appointment, especially during flu season when walk-in wait times can be longer.
Call us anytime at 512-901-1111 to make an appointment for Urgent Care.
Offices in North and Southwest Austin
- ADC Cedar Bend (north): 2400 Cedar Bend Dr., 1st floor
- ADC Circle C (south): 5701 W. Slaughter Lane, Building C
Appointments or Walk-in
- Make same-day, evening or weekend appointments in North or South Austin for adults, adolescents, children or infants.
One Number, 2 Locations
- One number to call 24/7 for both locations - 512-901-1111. ADC Urgent Care clinics are open seven days a week and *most holidays (closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year's Day).
- We never charge an ER or hospital deductible.
- Most insurances are accepted. Note: we do not accept new Medicaid or new Medicare (i.e. Medicaid/Medicare patients not established with ADC primary care) in Urgent Care.
- Our doctors have been caring for Central Texans and their families since 1952. Existing patients and the public are welcome.
Treatment & Services
- Back pain
- Ear infections
- Eye infection or redness
- Fractures with no open wound or obvious physical deformity
- Mild dehydration
- Mild stomachaches
- Minor burns
- Minor cuts or lacerations
- Minor skin infections
- Poison ivy rash
- Respiratory illnesses with no difficulty breathing
- Seasonal allergies
- Sprain or strain
- Sports and school physicals
- Sore, scratchy throats
- Urinary tract infections
Services We Offer
- X-ray services
- On-site lab services
- IV Fluids
Urgent Care Late Policy
In order to serve our patients in a timely fashion, patients who arrive 10 minutes or more after their scheduled appointment time will be considered late and rescheduled for the next available appointment.
If there are no available appointments left same-day, late patients will be seen before the department closes for the day.