Traveling overseas? Visit the Travel clinic for your immunizations.
ADC's Travel Clinic keeping you healthy wherever your travels take you.
Going abroad for work, family or pleasure? The key to good health is preparation, and our Travel Clinic staff can advise you on the best way to get ready for your trip.
Our services are based on the most current materials published on international travel from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, World Health Organization and the US Department of State.
What sort of travelers should visit the Travel Clinic?
- Business travelers
- Immunization shots for missions, volunteer & adoption trips
- Students studying abroad
- Leisure travelers
- Travelers on US Government business
When should you visit the Travel Clinic?
Ideally, you should schedule your appointment at least 4 weeks before you leave on your trip. It takes time after any vaccinations to develop adequate anti-body response before you reach a country with possible contamination.
But even if you don't have 4 weeks, we can help you increase your chances of having a healthy trip.
What services does the Travel Clinic provide?
- Travel itinerary and health history review
- Personalized recommendations for precautions and vaccines based on your travel plans
- International Certificate of Vaccination
- Malaria prevention
- Dengue Fever prevention
- Individual report on health-related issues, environmental hazards, assessment of terrorism threat and embassy and consulate information
- On-site Flu Clinics