Radiology and Imaging Services Austin, TX
CT, Mammography, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Ultrasound & More
At The Austin Diagnostic Clinic, our imaging services include a wide range of studies and they're all in-house, so your care is coordinated and convenient.
Choose an imaging service
- Advanced Imaging - CT, MRI, Nuclear Medicine
- Bone Densitometry - located in ADC North, 3rd floor South Entrance
- Women's Imaging is now Imaging - Mammograms, Ultrasound located, ADC North, 3rd floor South Entrance
- Ultrasound - located in ADC North, 3rd floor South Entrance
- X-rays - x-ray services conveniently located at ADC Cedar Bend and ADC Circle C.
About our services:
- We provide digital images
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR) integration
- Read by radiologists*
- Fast Results
*ADC does not have radiologists on our medical staff, therefore imaging studies are read by our affiliated partner Austin Radiological Association (ARA). You will receive a separate bill from ARA for the reading portion.