About Nancy Dasso, PhD, APRN, FNP-C
To schedule an appointment by phone, please call (512) 901-4059. Our clinic is located on the 2nd floor in the SOUTH Wing. This provider is currently accepting NEW patients.
Nancy Dasso became a nurse in 1995 and worked oncology, telemetry and in the ICU before returning to school for her master’s degree. She has been with the Austin Diagnostic Clinic as a nurse practitioner since 2002 in Internal Medicine. She provides comprehensive and ongoing medical care for her patients with a wide variety of health conditions. She has a passion for preventative healthcare and making positive lifestyle choices and believes it is a privilege to take care of her patients. Her training and extensive background in primary care for adults enables her to make diagnosis, order and interpret lab work, imaging and other diagnostic tests, and develop patient–centered treatment plans including writing necessary prescriptions.
Dr. Dasso received her bachelor’s degree from the University of Oregon. Her master’s work and nurse practitioner certification was done at the University of Texas at Austin, and she received her doctoral degree from the University of Texas at Tyler. She is a board certified Nurse Practitioner.
- Dasso, N.A. (2019). How is exercise different from physical activity? A concept analysis. Nursing Forum, 54(1), 45-52.
- Dasso, N.A. (n.d.). Exercise Self-Efficacy in Postmenopausal Women: An Integrative Review-submitted to Women & Health.
University of Texas at Austin School of Nursing
University of Texas at Tyler School of Nursing
Certifications & Memberships
- Certified Family Nurse Practitioner with prescriptive authority
- Registered Nurse
- BLS Certified by the American Heart Association
- ACLS Certified by the American Heart Association>
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Texas Nurse Practitioners
- The Honor Society of Nursing Sigma Theta Tau
12221 MoPac Expressway North
Austin, TX 78758-2483